Important Login Information for CVMA Members
Please use your CVMA ID number as your log in password when you first log in. Your user name will still be your email address. Once you are logged in, you will be able to change your password.
To locate your member ID number:
- Look on your CVMA Membership card
- Look at the mailing label on your most recent edition of the California Veterinarian - the number will be above your name.
Once logged in:
- Select My Member Information in the Connections box on the home page
- In the drop down list at the top of the page, select Change Password
- Click Go
- The display will show your current login name and password. The user name must be a valid email address.
- Enter the new password where the current one is displayed
- Click Submit
If you need us to look up your member ID number, please call us at 800.655.2862.